Thursday, January 8, 2009

Allow me to introduce myself

So this may be my second blog entry, but i think i should let you know who your reading about.

My name is Blaire. I'm 20 years old... 21 in may. I attend university of maryland... i'm currently a junior. Ive always been a hugeeee UMD fan and i'm lucky enough to cheer for my school. I cheer football, mens and womens basketball: i do it because i love my terps, i love the girls, and because it is an honor to cheer D1. When im not cheering or doing my obligatory school work, I'm with my friends having an incredible time. I try to make a million memories now because life is short. I think im doing a pretty good job living... 

here is a silly video u all might enjoy: me and queen britt working it outtttt to her song cool comb: a studio43 production... the song lol not the video. the video is just us being dumb.

2 comments:

  1. love this and love you!

    http://www.myspace.com/queenbritt43

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song you girls are dancing to...Its the first time I heard it too!!!! what is it called?

    Oh check my out too and feel free to leave a comment!!!!
    http://lailarae.wordpress.com/

    I think I'm going to start reading your blog too

    ReplyDelete