Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Blog


Okayy so this is my first blog... I read chris cooley's blog every single day, so I figured it's time for me to create my own.

I hope that this is a fun and a good outlet for me. Ive never done this sorta thing before but i have a very active life to share with the world and hopefully this will prove to be fulfilling and entertaining for everyone. It's a new year, i'm on my new mac, so i just feel like i might as well take advantage of it. I got the new macbook... titatnium frame and all the bells and whistles. so far i just love to ichat... its sooo cool to be able to see my friends on my computer and talk to them. Brittany, Megan, and Britne all promised they will teach me the ropes because macs are sorta hard to get used to. Other than that I'm trying to find a place to live for next year so if anyone knows of anything good in college park HOLLLAR at me.

New Years was crazy by the way, we took a limo into baltimore for bopa's birthday: but somehow the girls and i never made it out... imagine that lol. so much fun though... since then ive been doing alot of laying around. I went to the studio with Brittany yesterday then its back to college park tonite to finalllly see lika, ashlea, and india again for boxed wine and a nice night. Im so lucky to have amazing friends.  

Thats all for tonite, I'm going to try to write as much as possible... so like everyday-ish!

All My Love
<3B


No comments:

Post a Comment